Ada Meher is part of Ada Meher Limited.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- Who we share your data with
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Ada Meher collects the following data:
Personal identification information:
- Identity data-name, username, marital status, title, photographs, date of birth and gender.
- Contact data - billing address, delivery address, email address or telephone numbers, social media addresses.
- Technical data - internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access our website.
- Profile data - feedback and survey responses.
- Usage data - information about how you use our website.
- Marketing and communications data - your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
We also use collect, use and share aggregated data such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose. Aggregated data may be derived from your personal data but is not considered personal data in law as this data does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Ada Meher with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- register online for our services;
- when you talk to us on the phone;
- when you use our website;
- when you email or send letters to us for any reason;
- when you engage with us on social media;
- if you take part in our competitions or promotions;
- when you give us feedback, comments and reviews; and
- when you book any kind of appointment with us.
Ada Meher may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- companies that introduce you to us;
- social networks;
- agents/agencies working on our behalf; and
- identity and contact data from publically available sources.
How will we use your data?
Ada Meher collects your data;
- to consider your application in respect of a role for which you have applied;
- to consider your brief in respect of an opportunity to use our search and selection services;
- to consider your application in respect of other roles;
- to consider your request when you have expressed interest in a candidate;
- to communicate with you in respect of the recruitment process;
- to enhance any information that we receive from you with information obtained from third-party data providers;
- to find appropriate candidates to fill our job openings; and
- to help our service providers and partners (such as the job sites through which you may have applied) improve their services.
How do we store your data?
Ada Meher securely stores your data on servers based in the United Kingdom.
We will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
In some circumstances, we may anonymise your personal information (so it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
Who we share your data with
We may have to share your personal information with the parties set out below.
- Internal third parties such as other companies in the Ada Meher Limited group acting as joint processors and who are based within the UK and provide IT and system administration services and undertake leadership reporting.
External third parties such as:
- IT companies who support our website and other business systems based in the United Kingdom or EEA.
- Organisations that help us manage enquiries and responses to you via email and that are based in the USA but we have adequate measures in place where they will be storing or processing data outside the EEA.
- Operational companies such as delivery couriers based in the United Kingdom or EEA.
- Organisations based in the United Kingdom or EEA where we hold joint campaigns and need to share data to carry out campaign activities.
- Direct marketing companies who help us manage our communications with you in the United Kingdom and EEA.
- Professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers based in the United Kingdom or EEA who provide consultancy, banking, legal, insurance and accounting services.
- HM Revenue & Customs, regulators and other authorities based in the United Kingdom who require reporting of processing activities in certain circumstances.
Ada Meher would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt-out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Ada Meher from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of Ada Meher Limited.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
What are your data protection rights?
Ada Meher would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Ada Meher for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Ada Meher correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Ada Meher to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Ada Meher erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Ada Meher restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Ada Meher’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Ada Meher transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us one of the following:
Ada Meher Ltd
Floor 4, 1 East Parade
Leeds, LS1 2AA
0044 (0) 113 322 6432
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Monitoring the functionality and performance of our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Session - Session cookies are used to maintain the state of the website.
- Load Balancing - Load balancing cookies are used to distribute the assets across the globe and lighten the server load.
- User ID - User ID cookies are used to ensure that users only see their own information.
- Security - Security cookies are used for security controls and checks.
- Language - Language cookies are used to store the language the user has selected, and to show the correct options.
- Location - The user's approximate address as determined by the IP address is retained in order to automatically select the proper country.
- Mobile - If the user is viewing the website on a mobile device a cookie is set to indicate that the main website was selected or the mobile site.
- Reference site - The reference site is recorded to better understand the user's preferences.
- Last visit and activity - Date of the last visit and activity and other information is recorded to better understand user's preferences.
- Flash Cookies - Flash cookies are used to enable audio and video content to be played.
SOCIAL PLUG-IN TRACKING COOKIES
- Facebook - Cookies are used to track Facebook members [and non-memnbers] for market research analytics and product development.
- Twitter - Cookies are used to track Twitter members [and non-memnbers] for market research analytics and product development.
- Google Analytics - Google Analytics cookies collect aggregate statistical data to improve website presentation and navigation.
- Advertising - Deliver behavioural/targeted advertising.
- Market analysis - Conduct market analysis.
- Campaign/promotion - Measure the effectiveness of the campaign.
- Fraud detection - Detect click fraud.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Ada Meher Ltd
Floor 4, 1 East Parade
Leeds, LS1 2AA
0044 (0) 113 322 6432
How to contact the appropriate authority
You also have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner's Office. You can find their details at www.ico.org.uk. We would be grateful for the opportunity to deal with your concerns before you contact the ICO, so please contact Ada Meher in the first instance.