With the launch of our Academy, we are excited to welcome some fresh faces to Ada Meher. This couldn’t have been possible without the hard work of our amazing Director of Talent, Natalie Walker, who had this to say:
We are excited for our new starters to join in the academy in the coming weeks and I am really pleased with the feedback we have had about our hiring and onboarding programme. We have worked hard to make this a slick and seamless process for anyone we invite through and it’s proving to be working well so far!
Our focus is simple; I’m not giving away all of our secrets, but the two key things are:
• To ensure we are honest and transparent throughout – there is nothing more disappointing for new starters, than to over-sell and under deliver on your promise!
• To ensure candidates align to our values and behaviours (and that we fit theirs too) – after all an interview is a two-way thing!
It’s a common theme to be sold ‘the dream’ in recruitment, and so many exceptional people with great potential are let down in their first few weeks/ months. I believe this is as a result of a poor hiring process or just simply, overselling the role and company culture. Here are the mistakes I see and hear all too often,
• The training they were promised doesn’t appear
• The contracted hours they thought they were working are not the reality
• The potential earrings they thought they could get don’t exist
As an industry, we lose amazing future talent with great potential, and no doubt those individuals take an early career knock as a result!
We are proud to be HONEST at every stage of the process and give a practical insight into ‘what recruitment really is.'
We have a couple of spaces left for our August intake.
If you are interested in hearing more about a rewarding career in recruitment and would like to work for a supportive, inclusive, and honest recruitment business, please get in touch.
The role offers, high reward and excellent earnings potential, with comprehensive training and future development opportunities. We’re a progressive and growing values-based business looking for likeminded, ambitious individuals, and that’s only a small part of why Ada Meher is the place to be as you start your career or decide for a career change.